There is no such tool for activemq at the moment but we do love
contributions.

In activemq, destinations are created on demand and the activemq client side
memory jndi provider <http://activemq.apache.org/jndi-support.html> will
respond with dynamically created destinations for the /dynamic* context so
very often the need for static configuration can be avoided.

For consistency though, it is nice to be able to access all JMS resources
from jndi so this would be a nice enhancement.
Statically configured destinations could be auto registered in jndi and a
'bind' extension to the command line
tool<http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/activemq/trunk/activemq-console/src/main/java/org/apache/activemq/console/command/ShellCommand.java?view=markup>could
deal with registering factories.