Thank you for your prompt reply.

I noticed that most of the information to create the .bindings file is
available when one performs an activemq-admin query command.  One just has
to parse through, pick up the information and generate it.

Sounds like an easy fun project.  I'll see what I can do.  Do you want this
as a bash, perl script or in java?

Stephen McConnell