Hello,

We are using AMQ 5.2.

Occasionally, AMQ fails for us with the stack trace below. One, of many,
clients which has a Topic connection, attempts to send on that Topic and
experiences the below Exception. Throughout this sequence, all other clients
are able to send and receive normally on that same topic. After the failure,
the client that experienced the failure is permamently broken-- all
subsequent attempts to send on that topic fail with the same error.

We have just turned debugging on at the broker in an attempt to get
diagnostic information. However I first wanted to check here:

Is this a known problem? I checked the AMQ JIRA and found some similar
looking problem that seems to be fixed in 5.4--

Any tips on how we can collect the best diagnostic information to get to the
bottom of this?

thanks,

Joe