Hi chaps/chappettes,

We are seeing an issue with ActiveMQ Topic subscription when there is an
uncaught exception.

It appears to be related to an old report (but who knows) :
http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/activemq-users/200805.mbox/<171
89972.p...@talk.nabble.com>
<http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/activemq-users/200805.mbox/%3C
17189972.p...@talk.nabble.com%3e>

Basically, what happens is our Consumer (onMessage) was throwing an NPE.
After that happens, the consumer no longer receives any more messages.

Following it through in the debugger - when the exception is thrown,
what we see is the the "ActiveMQ Session Task" thread completes...
After that, it never seems to execute again. Seems some state in the
PooledTaskRunner gets borked? Investigating further - but at first
glance it appears it thinks the connection is shutting down...

-Nick

disclaimer: