On Tue, 2010-06-22 at 13:47 -0700, Sodan wrote:
> it does compile fine now...
>
> but giving strange errors... in the marshall code... something aint right...
>
> the project for 2008 is not working... can someone fix it..?
>
> Søren

Are you compiling in VS2008 or converting the project to VS2010.  From
what I can tell there is an issue with the VS2010 compiler not using the
fully qualified classname to reference the object, its ignoring
namespace scoping, which is causing it to throw out some symbols during
the link stage.  If you building VS2008 it should work fine.

Regards

--
Tim Bish

My Blog: http://timbish.blogspot.com/