Hi again

Spent a number of hours trying to figure this out. I get a certain type of
message, call it "PT" and many of these messages are ok, but then suddenly I
get a message of that type, which mas an empty map. As soon as I do any type
of operation on the message map, it fails...
I also get many other types of messages, and they are all fine.

?
Søren