Oh, now I see.

I thought 'synchronous' means that a producer send only one message in order
not to disorder a request.

I also didn't think synchronous producer in MOM can send multiple requests
simultaneously because of misunderstanding the sequence of messages should
be ordered strictly.

Thank you so much for two helpful comments.

sic