Hi,

looking at the available releases (Apache & FUSE) I see that the FUSE
release does not contain the plugin.
Therefore you can't use the FUSE release.

However using the Apache ActiveMQ release
http://www.apache.org/dyn/closer.cgi?path=%2Factivemq%2Fapache-activemq%2F5.3.2%2Fapache-activemq-5.3.2-bin.zip
I was able to activate the plugin with the configuration example stated in
the issue AMQ-2339.

Could you please check your release and let me know which one you have ?
Thanks,
Felix

BenXS wrote:

> Gary Tully wrote:
>>
>> you need to add the attribute: persistenceFlag="true"
>>

> Hmm, I don't understand. Currently I put into activemq.xml:
>
> <bean xmlns="http://www.springframework.org/schema/beans";
> id="forcePersistencyModeBroker"
> class="org.apache.activemq.plugin.ForcePersistencyModeBrokerPlugin">
> <property name="persistenceFlag" value="true"/>
> </bean>
>

> ...but it didn't help. According to your suggestion I set the value to
> "true".
>
> So what's wrong?
>
> Your wrote earlier to code:
> <plugins>
>   <forcePersistencyModeBrokerPlugin/>
> </plugins>
>
> This is different from what is told on page:
>
> https://issues.apache.org/activemq/browse/AMQ-2339
>
> So again: How do I officially setup forcePersistencyModeBrokerPlugin?
>
> Thank you
> Ben

-----
Felix Ehm,