Hello Felix,

I am using pure ActiveMQ MessageBroker v5.3.0 (see output below) - no FUSE
stuff.

The fact that the line:
"Installing ForcePersistencyModeBroker plugin: persistency enforced=true""
does not appear in my output does not mean that it would not work.
I think I have to find the correct, official declaration in activemq.xml at
first:

Ben

 INFO | Using Persistence Adapter:
org.apache.activemq.store.kahadb.kahadbpersistenceadap...@1b01afa
 INFO | Replayed 1 operations from the journal in 0.016 seconds.
 INFO | ActiveMQ 5.3.0 JMS Message Broker (localhost) is starting
 INFO | For help or more information please see: http://activemq.apache.org/
 INFO | Listening for connections at: tcp://crystal:61616
 INFO | Connector openwire Started
 INFO | ActiveMQ JMS Message Broker (localhost, ID:crystal-0:0) started
 INFO | Logging to org.slf4j.impl.JCLLoggerAdapter(org.mortbay.log) via
org.mortbay.log.Slf4jLog
 INFO | jetty-6.1.9
 INFO | ActiveMQ WebConsole initialized.
 INFO | Initializing Spring FrameworkServlet 'dispatcher'
 INFO | ActiveMQ Console at http://0.0.0.0:8161/admin
 INFO | Initializing Spring root WebApplicationContext
 INFO | Connector vm://localhost Started
 INFO | Camel Console at http://0.0.0.0:8161/camel