Hi everyone,

As we didn't find any solution to our problem described here :
-
http://old.nabble.com/Strange-behavior-using-failover-and-network-of-broker-td29107245.html

we tried to upgrade from ACTIVEMQ 5.2 to 5.3.2.

It seems the same configuration does not work at all... To summarize what is
completely describes in the previous post, we have 4 BROKER all connected
together. Now, on ACTIVEMQ 5.3.2, if a producer sends message though
BROKER1, the receiver needs to be connected on that broker to receive the
message.
I tried a lot of configuration changes by playing with TTL, Duplex,
DynamicOnly, using multicast discovery protocol and I can't let it work.

Please help... I'm disappointed.

denis