Hi Gary,

I run this example on a unique computer using the IP adress, and I couldn't
reach it to work fine. It seems working fine when you are running this
configuration using the real computer and the hostname in the Transport and
Network connector url.

Moreover, the most important things is that I'm suspecting a strong thread /
memory leakage in this ActiveMQ version (probably present since 5.3 before I
don't have such behavior in 5.2) when the other ActiveMQ nodes are not
present.

Following is two Jconsole screenshots of one broker instance. I was running
this configuration : 4 broker in Nob using static connector and 2 element
are dead.

http://old.nabble.com/file/p29222688/sc1.jpg
http://old.nabble.com/file/p29222688/sc2.jpg

I think I'm gona submit this to the ActiveMQ bug tracker.

denis