yes i have tired with that option also.. still i am getting errors like
 "Description   Resource        Path    Location        Type
The type org.springframework.transaction.PlatformTransactionManager cannot
be resolved. It is indirectly referenced from required .class files
ActiveMQConfiguration.java
/ACTIVEMQ5.3.2/activemq-camel/src/main/java/org/apache/activemq/camel/component
line 1  Java Problem
"

Gary Tully wrote:

> rather than mvn eclipse:eclipse, I find that pointing the m2eclipse
> plugin import capability at the projects works well.
> There are a few caveats - the generated sources from protobuf in
> activemq-core/target/generated-source need to be manually included to
> the project source list (there is an add to source list in the
> resource view iirc) as is the case for the parser generated selector
> code.
> Otherwise it works as expected
>
> On 23 July 2010 10:57, codescoder <bukka.r...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> if i add the jar files manually its working fine..
>> do i need to do any other settings rather than manually adding jars to
>> the
>> path.
>>
>> codescoder wrote:
>>>
>>> Hi,
>>> i downloaded the code from
>>> http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/activemq/tags/activemq-parent-5.3.2
>>> and given following commands
>>> 1) mvn clean install -Dmaven.test.skip=true -- no error its success.
>>> 2) mvn clean install -- success with out any errors.