okay..now i have downloaded the code from trunk
(http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/activemq/trunk/)
then its listing following error in eclipse..

"Build errors for activemq-core;
org.apache.maven.lifecycle.LifecycleExecutionException: Failed to execute
goal org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-compiler-plugin:2.0.2:compile
(default-compile) on project activemq-core: Compilation failure"

i gave mvn --version in command prompt following is the out put..

Apache Maven 2.0.11 (r909250; 2010-02-12 11:25:50+0530)
Java version: 1.5.0_13
Java home: C:\Program Files (x86)\Java\jdk1.5.0_13\jre
Default locale: en_US, platform encoding: Cp1252
OS name: "windows 2003" version: "5.2" arch: "x86" Family: "windows"

please hep me..what version of mvn and java i need to use for running code
from trunk ..
also please tell me for activemq5.3.2 mvn version and java version.