Hi Johan,

i have set up the clients for fail over as i mentioned in the previous posts
even though i am not sure if i have done it correctly as i am very much a
new user of ActiveMQ. I have posted the network configuration info and some
log info also which shows the Main Broker is successfully connecting to one
of other two Broker on start up and the bridge is successfully established
between the Brokers in my previous request. Is there anything else i need to
do? If yes please let me know about that.