I hope you don't mind me posting this to the activemq, rather than
camel, but I'm using the camel that comes with activemq, so the
answer I'm looking for is activemq-specific.

Where should I be putting my (eg) HelloWorld.class so that I can
invoke the code via a bean, declared in camel.xml:

         <bean id="hello" class="HelloWorld"/>

?

I realise this is probably an easy question, and the documentation
(+ Manning books) is very good, but does presuppose that you
understand something of Java, which is where I fall down. I've tried
activemq/lib, but it doesn't find it there.

Be kind...

--
Illtud Daniel                                 illtud.dan...@llgc.org.uk
Prif Swyddog Technegol                          Chief Technical Officer