space becomes available on the broker. "
From: http://activemq.apache.org/producer-flow-control.html

Above statement makes me understand that for persistent messages disk
storage is used by broker before it slowdowns producer.
This got me confused and to post a message in forum , as our system has 2gb
of disk storage and it has enough space, still the broker starts sending out
JMSException to stall the broker.

thanks,
-tm