In fact, I use spring to config jms. I find I could set property
'deliveryPersistent' to JmsTemplate.

2010-10-12

renyong

发件人: Andre vd Merwe
发送时间: 2010-10-12  20:41:40
收件人: users@activemq.apache.org
抄送:
主题: RE: Re: could I config an queue to no persistence, others topersistence

As I understood, when you send a persistent message it is a synchronous call
but when you send a non-persistent message it is asynchronous. So adding the
persistent plugin does not actually give you the same guarantee that actually
sending the messages as persistent does. i.e. you could lose a message before
it gets to the plugin.
You are doing the opposite so you don’t need to worry about the safety issue.
However you will not get any speed improvements when queuing the message by
using the non-persistent plugin, obviously...
Andre