I disagree. The demo version of purify has been neutralised and is now
effectively useless (IMHO).  The demo version will not tell you were the
problem is. When you click on the more detail you get a popup asking you
to buy the full version. The full version is brilliant and well worth the
money but in the meantime you need to use something else.

Even though your problem is on Windoze I suggest that if possible, you
build it on GNU/Linux. This is what I am doing via VirtualBox. Once ported
to GNU/Linux, compling with gcc, you can use valgrind. I did this a couple
of week ago and valgrind reported a distressing number of errors. This
makes me think there is some multi-threaded memory problem with AMQ. It
seems to have moved to a harmless corner in my app though, otherwise this
would be an urgent problem.

Regards,

Andrew Marlow

Internet
ja...@mansionfamily.plus.com
16/10/2010 10:23
Please respond to
users@activemq.apache.org

users@activemq.apache.org
cc

Subject
Re: Problem with AMQCPP, crashes randomly

zadel...@gmail.com wrote:
> I understand. I do not have a lot of debugging experience and this
problem
> has me particularly stumped.

I suggest that you download the demo version of PurifyPlus and give that
a try.

Its not going to give you same info as the full license (and if you're
employed to maintain this
software, your employer really should stump up for a tool of this sort,
even if it IS out of
reach of hobbyists) but I think it will be helpful anyway, and its cost
may be minor compared
to the cost of the effort to port to Linux and test there (where you can
use valgrind).

James

notify the sender immediately and delete this e-mail. Any unauthorised copying,
disclosure or distribution of the material in this e-mail is prohibited.

Please refer to
http://www.bnpparibas.co.uk/en/information/legal_information.asp?Code=ECAS-845C5H
  for additional disclosures.