Hi any help would be appreciated. I am having some problems with slow
consumers and wanted to start monitoring them through our monitoring tools.

I am using activemq 5.4.0 on windows 7 with java 1.6.0_22. I have a
destination policy set in my activemq config.

<destinationPolicy>
      <policyMap>
        <policyEntries>
                        <policyEntry queue=">"
advisoryForSlowConsumers="true" sendAdvisoryIfNoConsumers="true" />
        </policyEntries>
        </policyMap>
 </destinationPolicy>

but when I connect using jconsole I don't get the Advisory Topic For
SlowConsumers I get

ActiveMQ.Advisory.Connection
ActiveMQ.Advisory.Topic

but nothing else. Which Topic should the Advisory for slow consumers appear
on.

Thanks

Mike