Can Some one help on this? This issue giving me hard time.

My Active MQ is 5.2.0, Message Mode: Persistent, Windows/Oracle

Available Messages in ACTIVEMQ_MSG table total  = 1961

On a particular queue name "UIMErrorTaxBPMQueueQAT" 1041 Messages (Admin
queues.jsp is also showing the same number)

When I browsed that Queue admin is showing 370 messages only (2 pages) out
of 1041 available in database.
To test, I installed "ActiveMQ Browser 2.5.1.7 for JRE 1.6" it is also
showing 370 messages only out of 1041 available in database.

Please help me answering my questions:

1: Why Active MQ admin queue browser by default NOT showing the very recent
messages to old?

2: Why Active MQ admin queue browser NOT able to show all the messages from
ACTIVEMQ_MSG table which are on its name?

3. Why even the 3rd party ActiveMQ Browser could not able show all the
messages from the database?

Thanking you in anticipation,

Nageswara P Nakarikanti

-----