Can Some one help on this? This issue giving me hard time.

My Active MQ is 5.2.0, Message Mode: Persistent, Windows/Oracle

Available Messages in ACTIVEMQ_MSG table total  = 1961

On a particular queue name "UIMErrorTaxBPMQueueQAT" 1041 Messages (Admin
queues.jsp is also showing the same number)

When I browsed that Queue admin is showing 370 messages only (2 pages) out
of 1041 available in database.
To test, I installed "ActiveMQ Browser 2.5.1.7 for JRE 1.6" it is also
showing 370 messages only out of 1041 available in database.

Please help me answering my questions:

1: Why Active MQ admin queue browser by default NOT showing the very recent
messages to old?

2: Why Active MQ admin queue browser NOT able to show all the messages from
ACTIVEMQ_MSG table which are on its name?

3. Why even the 3rd party ActiveMQ Browser could not able show all the
messages from the database?

Thanking you in anticipation,
Nag.
Thank You,