Hi,

I am trying to establish a UDP connection to ActiveMQ on localhost, setting
the URI to "udp://" over code that works appropriately using the tcp/nio
client connectors. Abridged:

factory = new ActiveMQConnectionFactory("udp://localhost:61618");
connection = factory.createConnection();
connection.start();

connection.start() seems to trigger an infinite loop in
ReliableTransport.request(Object). Is there anything else that I would need
to do to enable a UDP connection between a producer client and the broker?
Cheers,

Jakub