I finally found a way, but it seems to be a bit dirty.

To add some Information to my previous post: I need to handle
broker-to-broker connections, not just "normal" connections. From inspecting
JaasDualAuthenticationBroker I assume that normal client connections can
directly access at least the TcpTransport, which may help, but probably does
not, if there is no way back to the original connector.

Anyway, my solution is to build a TransportConnector manually and insert a
filter in front of the TransportServer, which in turn adds a Filter to the
Transport when it is accepted. The latter filter will then scan every
incoming command and modify the userName in BrokerInfo and ConnectionInfo by
prepending some tag.

That tag can be used in an AuthenticationBroker to differentiate connections
from different connectors.