Hey everyone,

I am currently developing a message-driven client-server-application that
involves sending around large files (1gb each). As I can not rely on
external transfer-services I am resorting to JMS Streams. After receiving a
certain amount of data the broker slows down and seems to have problems
cleaning up used memory.

I am using ActiveMQ 5.4.2, the broker is configured to be non-persistent and
embedded into the server-vm (see configuration below). The destination that
receives the files is a queue labelled 'data.<username>' and is set up to
have some memory constraints (see configuration).

*My broker's configuration:*

*Client-Code for sending data:*

*Server-Code for receiving data:*

The server then sends an ack to the client as a notification that the file
was written and that ne next file can be sent.

Does anyone have any ideas / hints what could cause the broker's slowdown?

Thanks a lot in advance,
Hendrik