Hi, i trying to figure out how to enable persistent storage at ActiveMQ.
My configuration say  <broker xmlns="http://activemq.apache.org/schema/core";
brokerName="firstbroker" dataDirectory="${activemq.base}/data"
persistent="true"> that it should be persistent.

But in following scenario it not seems to be persistent (i am at FreeBSD)
1. I start ActiveMQ (/usr/local/etc/rc.d/activemq forcerestart)
2. now i send message to it and confirm it it sent.
3. restart ActiveMQ (/usr/local/etc/rc.d/activemq forcerestart)
4. check ActiveMQ to see if it has frame to read and it return false.

I check the permissions on kanadb and is all seems good. But all messages
erased after ActiveMQ restart