using priority support should do it, but there is no api that allows
you to change the order of a pending message on a queue. You would
have to consume and re send.

Using the jms api, find the message using a browse, consumer with
selector matching the message id and issue a new message send.

You could maybe build that logic with camel and have it kicked off
with a specific event on an update queue.

There are also jmx apis that wold allow u to find and remove a specific message.