I did a test of latest AMQ.

- Two servers, 8GB. 64bit. Ubuntu 12.04
- AMQ 5.8 stable
- Stompest, python client

- I ran two brokers, connected.
- I wrote a simple producer that just looped infinitely sending messages to a queue. - On the remote server, I ran a consumer that just retrieved and printed the messages as they arrive.

After one hour, lost contact with the remote server and in fact, it went down. Gonna log onto it and see why.

Was hoping for better.