Mandar,
I didn't catch what version of ActiveMQ you're using.
Also, can you explain a little more about the type of messaging scenario
you're using? In your initial leak report, you show a ton of temp queues
and topics staying around. Why would that be? How are you using temp
destinations? How are you using topics? Are you just using the single
broker, or is it part of a network of brokers?