Hi,
Thanks for quick response.
We are not facing this issue for messages of smaller sizes say 2 MB.
We are facing the issue only when message size is considerably big(150 MB).
Also, we have not specified prefetch limit implicitly, so it must be taking
default value.
But then why we are not facing the issue for those messages which are
smaller in size.
Also, can we set higher logging level than 'DEBUG' so that we can check
whether Consumer is connecting with ActiveMQ to fetch the message or not?
Although ActiveMQ shows that message was enqueued and then dequeued.