I will describe the situation:
Our Producer program is creating message of huge size(150) MB. We can see
the message getting enqueued. Then our consumer tries to consume that
message, but it fails to pull this message from activemq queue. But activemq
shows that message was dequeued. We have enabled activemq log level to
'DEBUG' level in log4j.properties file and we are not getting any error in
activemq log. We are not getting any 'out of memory' error or heap size
error as well in active mq logs.Our heap size for JVM is set to 1536 MB.So
we think there is no memory problem from activemq side. Again, we have set
maxInactivityDuration to 0 and we are not getting any error for
'InactivityIOException' as well.
So we are completely stuck and don't know why consumer is unable to pull the
data as we are not getting any  error in activemq logs.
Is there any way to enable high level of logging to know whether consumer is
actually connecting to activemq to pull the data?
or our Consumer(in our case JNBridge and Biz Talk) is facing memory issues?
or any other suggestion why we are facing this issue.
Thanks in advance.