I have this network connector configuration on both client and server
machine.
 <networkConnectors>
           <networkConnector name="network" uri="static:(tcp://hostname)"
            networkTTL="4" conduitSubscriptions="false" duplex="true">
           <excludedDestinations>
             <queue physicalName=">"/>
          </excludedDestinations>
          </networkConnector>
        </networkConnectors>

When the network is  down the activemq logs shows that the vm://local host
is started .

Through java code I create list of activemq connections to all the
hostdetails and store them  to send the messages in future.
When the network is down the message was sent successfully eventhough there
is no network connections between client and server using the connection
details.
The message is not recieved by client.
My java code did not give me error for the same. Is there any way to detect
the connection closed details and update my connection list?
By default, network connectors are initiated serially as part of the broker
start up sequence.
when the network is down localhost is started and how to make it connect
automatically when the network is up.Is there any way to do it rather
restarting activemq.