We are using Apollo 1.6 placing messages on the queue and reading them on the
client.  The producer adds message headers and stomp client (via web socket)
uses a subscription with SELECTOR to read the messages.  If the consumer is
already listening then the message is delivered as expected when producer
creates a new message.

However, if the client/consumer is not listening when the producer creates a
message, the messages are NOT delivered to the client/consumer when client
connects and establishes a subscription.  The messages just continue to sit
in the queue.

What's odd is that if we then subscribe to the queue without a selector, the
messages are delivered to the client.

Is there some configuration we are missing that would deliver existing
messages in the queue to a subscriber with a selector which matches the
message criteria?

Thanks.
-AP_