But if I allow TCP and SSL transportConnectors, can I force cloud consumers
to only use SSL?
Is there a plugin that allows routing connections to specific connectors
according to the origin (IP ranges, etc)?

Mmmh, I think I get it.
I can do this routing with the NAT of my firewall.
- Create 2 connectors on AMQ broker, 1 TCP on port x, 1 SSL on port y
- On the firewall, NAT port y to the AMQ broker, but do **NOT** NAT port x.
- So, cloud consumers can only use port y (SSL), and internal consumers can
both use port x (TCP) and port y (SSL)

Is this correct?