Hi,

I've a bunch of in-house servers that connect with TCP transport to an
ActiveMQ broker.
We would like to scale in the cloud and connect cloud instances to the
broker.
We already have a basic authentication and authorization with the simple
plugins, but we would like a stronger security for what comes from the cloud
/ internet.
We've though about using SSL transport with client authentication to achieve
that sufficient level of security.
The question is :
How can we force cloud consumers to use SSL with authentication to connect
to the broker, and allow in-house consumers with the current insecure
connection ?
Is this feasible with only one broker instance or do we have to create
another instance for SSL only connections ?

Thanks for your help.
Maxime L.