thank you. I want to know now is that to achieve my goal(as I
described before), is it suitable to use activemq(or activemq+camel).
if it's very hard to implement with activemq(+camel), I will try other
solutions. or any other solutions are very welcomed. I could use any
related solution(e.g. rabbitmq or other message related system)