there are some questions.
1. how cant a consumer reject a message? throw a runtimeexception?
2. which parameter control retry times before moving to dead letter queue?
3. what's maximumRedeliveries mean in the following xml?
    does it mean 4 times redelivery to a single consumer before move
to dead letter queue or at most redelivery to 4 consumers(if it's
rejected by all)?
    If the former is correct, How can I control the max times the
message redelivery from dead letter queue to original queue?
4. if the max redelevery times exceed 4, will this message retain in
dead letter queue or be deleted?
<broker xmlns="http://activemq.apache.org/schema/core";
schedulerSupport="true" >
        <plugins>
            <redeliveryPlugin fallbackToDeadLetter="true"
sendToDlqIfMaxRetriesExceeded="true">
                <redeliveryPolicyMap>
                    <redeliveryPolicyMap>
                        <redeliveryPolicyEntries>
                            <!-- a destination specific policy -->
                            <redeliveryPolicy queue="SpecialQueue"
maximumRedeliveries="4"
redeliveryDelay="10000" />
                        </redeliveryPolicyEntries>
                        <!-- the fallback policy for all other destinations -->
                        <defaultEntry>
                            <redeliveryPolicy maximumRedeliveries="4"
initialRedeliveryDelay="5000"
redeliveryDelay="10000" />
                        </defaultEntry>
                    </redeliveryPolicyMap>