I have configure a JMS to JMS bridge with out issue. When turning on jaas
with in the broker:

<plugins>
            <jaasAuthenticationPlugin configuration="karaf" />
 </plugins>

Which is the simple auth using the users.properties files.

And configuring my jmsQueueConnector with attributes
localUsername="admin"
localPassword="admin"

Which are the default values with the users.properties when you uncomment
them out.

The bridge can not create any local connections returning errors stating
that the username and password can not be null?

Any ideas on why this is happening or have I configured the bridge
incorrectly?

Thanks,
*Chris Odom | Sr Consultant | Media Driver*
512.799.0270 | chris.o...@mediadriver.com
 810 Hester's Crossing, Suite 165, Round Rock, TX 78681