Thanks for that link, that is exactly where I found the use of
localUsername and localPassword. I understand the concept of using JAAS
security in a broker and how it controls access to Queue's,Topic's and
Advisories. I guess I need to re word my question.

I have configured what seems to be what is documented as per the
documentation. I am using simple JAAS plugin for the broker which relies on
users.properties as its ACL. I have added the attributes (not properties as
the documentation states) of localUsername and localPassword to the
jmsQueueConnector
<- since the documentation does not call out specifically the correct
element other than the text "JMS Bridge Queue Connector and JMS Bridge
Topic Connector".

activemq.xml

<jmsBridgeConnectors>
    <jmsQueueConnector
localUsername="username"
localPassword="password"
      outboundQueueConnectionFactory="#remoteFactory">
      <inboundQueueBridges>
        <inboundQueueBridge
          inboundQueueName="TEST.IN.QUEUE" />
      </inboundQueueBridges>
    </jmsQueueConnector>
</jmsBridgeConnectors>
With this configuration I get null username and password error when trying
to connect to the dynamic vm connector created on the local broker...any
ideas.
Thanks,

*Chris Odom | Sr Consultant | Media Driver*
512.799.0270 | chris.o...@mediadriver.com
810 Hester's Crossing, Suite 165, Round Rock, TX 78681