Hi All,
 In a Master/Slave setup AFAIK, the individual brokers have different IP
addresses. Let's say that a device would like to connect to a  Master/Slave
setup using a client lib (say MQTT). How do we do failover in this case? As
far as I understand, the failover protocol is only for JMS connections.

* Should the client know the IP addresses of both the Master and Slave and
handle connection failures on its own by connecting to the slave if the
master fails?

* Is there a way to advertise a single IP address for the Master/Slave setup
and hide the details of the setup from the client?

Thanks in advance.
Paddy