Hi

@tabish121: I'm using RedHat AM-Q 6.0 which contains inside AcitveMQ 5.8,
this is a product certificated for production environment, and I'm
evaluating It. ActiveMQ 5.8 is a finalized product that should be stable and
contain the less number of bugs possible. I'm not interested in the trunk.

@artnaseef: this is the guy who triggers the call:

org.jboss.resource.connectionmanager.IdleRemover

It is part of the JBoss EAP 5.2 that we are using. Hmmm, as this is the
trigger of all the evil, maybe It is not an ActiveMQ problem, It is this guy
that triggers the disposal incorrectly, what do you think?

Thanks a lot for your help.