Thanks for your answer

ActiveMQ provides a resource adapter. You can deploy a Resource Adapter
under JBoss, in my case this is the one that I'm using:

http://repository.jboss.org/nexus/content/groups/fs-public/org/apache/activemq/activemq-rar/5.8.0.redhat-60024/

A resource adapter is basically a wrapper for activemq-client library. Later
you can configure an MDB (message driven bean) to send messages to the
broker to a specific queue/topic, and here is where my problem appears since
looks like the procedure to close the connections is not clean.

About the log message, I we share the same concerns about it, that's why I'm
investigating. My next step will be to check the IdleRemover to see what
It's doing :-)