Hi

I have a secured working system with kahaDB.

Everything works, but if I change the kahaDB with levelDB, then I get a
SecurityException:

java.lang.SecurityException: User theUser is not authorized to read from:
topic://myTopic
        at
org.apache.activemq.security.AuthorizationBroker.addConsumer(AuthorizationBroker.java:138)
        at
org.apache.activemq.broker.MutableBrokerFilter.addConsumer(MutableBrokerFilter.java:102)
        at
org.apache.activemq.broker.TransportConnection.processAddConsumer(TransportConnection.java:613)
.
.

What does security to do with levelDB and why the user need to read from a
topic?

The only thing that is different from a normal configuration is that, the
security is enabled for network connection in activemq.xml:
       <networkConnectors>
          <networkConnector
                    name="brokerA.brokerB.CH"
                    userName="theUser"
                    password="pass"
                    staticBridge="true"
                    uri="static:(tcp://brokerB:61616)" networkTTL="3">
                          <staticallyIncludedDestinations> <queue
physicalName="myQueue"/>
                     </staticallyIncludedDestinations>
          </networkConnector>
        </networkConnectors>

Furthermore I have this configuration on the same broker:
        <destinationInterceptors>
            <virtualDestinationInterceptor>
                <virtualDestinations>
                    <compositeTopic name="myTopic">