Hey Gary.  Thanks for the feedback.

I feel very confident about the quality of the fix as we discussed it in
another thread.  I can post that thread to the JIRA if it helps.

I can create tests for this but it would have to be in a separate branch
that would land first (I would think) .  That branch would demonstrate the
problems (latency in creating new connections) and my branch would resolve
it.

I already have tests for that so creating a test branch won’t be a problem.

I’m slammed at the moment but I can find time to do that next week.

I might have found another ActiveMQ issue with a memory leak so I’ll be
trying to resolve that as well.

Kevin