Import/export of the stores still won't roll a non-durable topic
subscription from the old to the new broker, which means that when the
consumer disconnects from the old broker it will lose all unconsumed
messages as well as any messages produced between when it disconnects from
the old broker and when it connects to the new broker.

Also, did the import/export work for the in-memory store, or just
KahaDB/LevelDB?