Thanks for reply.

Yes, I understand when using different JMS clients then Artemis I have to
specify full queue name with the prefix.

This behavior is working for me.

But when I defined core queue with some name (ex. test.queue), JMS clients
(not artemis jms client) successfully send messages to test.queue (just send
method ends successfully, I don't know if message is in queue), but when I
subscribe to test.queue with second client, no message is received. But the
subscriptions is successful and queue is found on broker.

In the opposite when I use JMS queue defined in broker.xml (ex.
jms.queue.DLQ), sending and receiving messages is working as expected.

And same behavior is when I create queue by core client. I created queue
(ex. test.core.queue ) by client and I was able to send and receive messages
from test.core.queue.

>From my point of view I can't send or receive messages to core queues
defined in configuration file broker.xml. When defined as JMS queues or core
queues created by clients, sending and receiving works fine.

Unfortunately auto creation of queues is also not suitable for me. I need to
define queues in configuration file.

Thanks,
Vavricka

andytaylor wrote