Amqp is a different thing. There is no way to know if the consumer is towards a
queue or a topic.

I don't remember who I talked about this in person (Tim Bish?). And I believe
this is an issue even for activemq 5. It's more about the Amqp jams mapping.

I have open a task to review Amqp on artemis and I can revisit this as part of
that.

Sent from my iPad