From: Christopher Shannon [mailto:christopher.l.shan...@gmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, September 29, 2015 11:34 AM
To: users@activemq.apache.org
Subject: Re: Nothing on queues, Journal files not getting cleaned up

There is no option to compact KahaDB.  The current solution for the problem of
journal files not being cleaned up is to use multi kahadb.  Gary has a good
post about it here
http://blog.garytully.com/2011/11/activemq-multiple-kahadb-instances.html

There's a couple open tickets to add compaction to KahaDB.

On Tue, Sep 29, 2015 at 10:10 AM, Clebert Suconic <clebert.suco...@gmail.com