Using an out-the-box installation of
jboss-fuse-pre-patched-6.2.0.redhat-143-p1 message sent to Topics are not
always delivered. Everything worked fine for a couple of weeks. Then this
error started happening. In one particular instance, the management console
showed 4 topics related to my topic - 3 advisory topics, Consumer, Expired
and Producer and the topic I created. Sending a message to to topic caused
the "Producer" Enqueue # to increase by 2. The Consumer Enqueue # remained
unchanged. The topic I created showed 2 Consumers with no message Enqueued
or Dequeued. Any ideas how to debug this?