Can you post your publisher code?  Have you stepped through it with a
debugger to confirm that the publish is happening without errors or
exceptions (if it uses a technology that's conducive to debuggers)?

Also, do I understand correctly that "2 Consumers with no message Enqueued
or Dequeued" means no additional messages enqueued/dequeued once the
problems start, not that the number is actually 0?

Am I right to assume that if there were any errors in either the broker
logs or the producer logs, you'd have mentioned them?

Tim