You could achieve it from your application logic. You could have your
producer or consumers break the JMSXGroupID stickiness by sending
JMSXGroupSeq=-1
message after producing or receiving N messages from the same groupID.
After stickiness break up, new consumers would get a chance to acquire the
groups.